RJ Corman Railroad Group Rail Loader - Princeton, IN in Princeton, Indiana
R. J. Corman Railroad serves all seven North American major railroads, many regional and short line railroads and dozens of industries having rail. Services include owning and operating eleven short lines, providing emergency rail services associated with derailments and natural disasters, switching, track construction, track material distribution, signal design/construction, building switching locomotives and operating a dinner train.
RJ Corman Railroad Switching Company is looking for Rail Loaders.
Rail loaders must be capable of operating all equipment in a safe and efficient manner in order to avoid injury or damage. Therefore, the employee must be safety conscious with high regard and awareness of other employees working on and within the parameters of equipment. Rail loaders must also practice good relations on worksite to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of cars and equipment safety.
- Knowledge of record keeping system (Input driver identification number/scan in a new vehicle).
- Knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures.
- Knowledge of equipment cleaning standards and procedures.
- The ability to operate a range of vehicles in a safe and responsible manner.
- The ability to perform duties under direct supervision, when given general direction with limited discretion.
- Decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must be able to perform specified duties outside in all weather conditions.
Benefits: R. J. Corman Railroad Group, LLC is committed to providing its employees and their families with quality benefits. R. J. Corman offers health, dental, vision, voluntary short term disability, voluntary long term disability, voluntary life insurance, voluntary accident insurance, voluntary hospital indemnity insurance, voluntary identity theft protection, and flexible spending account benefits to all full-time employees. Other non-health benefits include paid holidays, paid time off, the Work-Life Balance Employee Assistance Program and a 401K retirement savings plan.
*R.J Corman Railroad is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to a safe and drug free work place. R.J Corman performs pre-employment criminal background checks and substance abuse testing which includes a hair and urine drug tests to detects the presence of illegal drugs. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping R.J Corman a safe and drug free company. *
Date Posted: 9/10/2018
Location: Toyota Princeton, IN Switching
HR Company: RJ Corman Railroad Switching Co LLC