TechTrades HVAC/sheetmetal Installation in Indianapolis, Indiana
Large mechanical contractor looking for commercial sheetmetal installers. Will consider semi-skilled and skilled individuals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Able to layout and install sheet metal and/or duct systems.
- Reads blueprints and interprets specifications.
- Installs hangars or supports for systems.
- Assists with the assembly and installation of H.V.A.C equipment as necessary.
- Keeps equipment in good working order and insures proper and timely maintenance is performed on equipment
- Follows all OSHA and TPMC standards for safety. Keeps work area clear of unnecessary clutter and performs routine clean-up as needed.
- Offloading deliveries and loading truck at job sites.
- Minimum 1year experience of sheet metal/HVAC field operations.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of general sheet metal and HVAC installation
- Working knowledge of all hand and power tools
- Ability to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy and productivity
- Basic math skills.
TechTrades is a skilled tradesman staffing firm. We value our hardworking craftsmen and strive to get them matched where they can be successful. We have supplied contractors and commercial and industrial companies with qualified, skilled tradesmen and technicians for over 20 years. We are able to supply manpower solutions through contract, contract-to-direct, or direct/permanent recruiting and staffing services. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive list of benefits for our valued contract employees. Call Amber 317-832-1111
MUST HAVE ALL PPE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HARD HAT, WORK BOOTS, SAFETY GLASSES, GLOVES HIGH VISIBILITY VEST
Category: HVAC Commercial Ductwork Install
Job Type: Contract