TechTrades HVAC Installation Helper in Indianapolis, Indiana
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Able to layout and install sheet metal and/or duct systems.
- Reads blueprints and interprets specifications.
- Installs hangars or supports for systems.
- Assists with the assembly and installation of H.V.A.C equipment as necessary.
- Keeps equipment in good working order and insures proper and timely maintenance is performed on equipment
- Follows all OSHA and TPMC standards for safety. Keeps work area clear of unnecessary clutter and performs routine clean-up as needed.
- Offloading deliveries and loading truck at job sites.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of general sheet metal and HVAC installation
- Working knowledge of all hand and power tools
- Ability to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy and productivity
- Basic math skills.
- Minimum 1year experience of sheet metal/HVAC field operations.
MUST HAVE ALL PPE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HARD HAT, WORK BOOTS, SAFETY GLASSES, GLOVES AND HIGH VISIILITY VEST
Category: HVAC Commercial Ductwork Install
Job Type: Contract