North American Roofing Commercial Roofing Foreman in Indianapolis, Indiana
North American Roofing, one of the nation's largest roofing contractors, has new opportunities across the US.
We’re looking for experienced managers with great character and a passion for what they do. We offer a culture of family, friends, flexibility, open communication, idea sharing and community. Our compensation package is top in the industry and includes a competitive salary, travel per diems, vacation, holiday bonuses, monthly bonuses, health care and continuous work year-round.
If you know commercial roofing and have leadership skills, North American Roofing wants to help you grow your career. Our Field Managers are paid well for their efforts and rewarded with bonuses. North American Roofing understands that you work to provide for your family and we offer a great benefit package to help you do just that!
What will we want you to do?
- Supervise employees in the re-roof and installation process of single ply roofing systems
- Ensure employees follow Company's safety and quality procedures
- Communicate progress of jobs to Project Manager each day
- Inspect work performed and ensure manufacturers' installation guidelines have been followed
- Train and mentor employees
- Interact with customers as necessary
To be successful you'll need the following:
- Three to five years of experience in the commercial roofing industry
- Knowledge of single ply roofing systems
- Knowledge of OSHA is a plus
- Ability to problem solve
- A safe driving record is required
- Must be able to climb a ladder; position may require lifting up to 80 lbs.
- Must be able to travel extensively as needed
Top 10 Reasons to Join the North American Roofing Team:
- Competitive starting salary
- Employer sponsored healthcare options including medical, vision & dental
- Employer matched 401(k) Savings Plan
- Career advancement training
- Paid Time Off for volunteering in your community
- Perks Program with discounts for everyday needs
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Wellness programs
- Holiday Time Off
- Progressive, people-centric culture
Tracking Code: 2913-198
Job Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular