TechTrades CAD/CAM Electrical Designer in Indianapolis, Indiana
*Large MEP Contractor looking for an Electrical CAD/CAM Designer with BIM experience. *
- This position is accountable for timely preparation of Electrical drawings on CAD / BIM from self-understanding and experience, sketches and verbal information received from others.
- Position completes drawings in a timely manner that meets department objectives.
- Responsibilities encompass the general aspects of CAD / BIM drafting that determine the most appropriate drawings and diagrams that accurately communicate the intended design clearly, effectively and timely.
- Exhibits the ability to review and comprehend a set of project documents and drawings.
- May work with others CAD / BIM designers to ensure proper drawings / points are inputted into Trimble equipment.
- Manages / determines the required points in the field for installations.
- Organizes and prioritizes workload to meet deadlines.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and coordinates related arrangements.
- May attend project design meetings with Owner, Architects and Project Managers along with department meetings and conferences.
TechTrades is a skilled tradesman staffing firm. We value our hardworking craftsmen and strive to get them matched where they can be successful. We have supplied contractors and commercial and industrial companies with qualified, skilled tradesmen and technicians for over 20 years. We are able to supply manpower solutions through contract, contract-to-direct, or direct/permanent recruiting and staffing services. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive list of benefits for our valued contract employees. Call Camille 513-746-6485
Employment Disclosure: Tech Trades, Talent LogistiX and PinPoint Resources, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- This position requires past Revit, AutoCAD / BIM 3-D modeling experience and a high degree of technical knowledge of electrical construction, and computer drafting applications.
- Strong administrative, computer (Word & Excel), and communications skills.
Category: CAD/CAM Electrical Designer
Job Type: Contract to Direct