Cardinal Health Cyber Data Loss Prevention Engineer in Indiana
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company connecting patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 20 on the Fortune 500.
Cardinal Health’s Information Security team is on a tremendous growth journey adding a number of new team members in our Cyber Threat Operations Center, IT Risk and Compliance, and Security Architecture teams . We aim to be a world-class cybersecurity and risk management organization that enables Cardinal Health to be healthcare’s most trusted partner.
We boast tremendous opportunities to grow and apply technical skills to meet organizational needs, empowering talented team members who mentor and uplift others, led by leaders with a maniacal focus on employee development and well-being, dedicated training programs, and a fun and collaborative atmosphere.
We currently have a career opening for a Cyber Data Loss Prevention Engineer
An ideal candidate should be proficient in leading the engineering of DLP solutions for databases, cloud platforms, emails and endpoints. The candidate should be comfortable in playing a lead role towards data protection technology evaluation and deployments across global footprint.
- Analyze business, IT and regulatory compliance needs for developing and implementation of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution
- Lead / contribute on projects related to defining and assessing of Data Protection strategy, architecture and practices, and DLP technology implementation
- Design, deployment, configuration, and operationalization of DLP technology, framework & policies for endpoints
- Implement technical security measures to prevent sensitive data from leaving the organization through email , endpoint, network traffic cloud storage/applications, databases etc.
- Continuously fine tuning DLP framework and policies based on evolving security, technology, and business requirements
- Develop metrics and provide benchmarks to show continuous improvement of DLP and data protection technologies
- Works closely with and provides guidance to the Platform Engineering and Cybersecurity operations on Data protection
- Define and governance of DLP policy implementation for email and cloud access security broker (CASB) solution
- Collaboration with IT and security organization for implementing DLP solution and provide continuous education
- Participates in security investigations and compliance reviews as assigned by leadership
- Assist in development and deployment of data protection / DLP awareness training and communication capabilities.
- Proven experience with developing and implementing DLP solution for technologies ie Symantec, Proofpoint, Cisco CRES, Google DLP, etc., that are clearly aligned to business, compliance (HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI, GDPR, SOX), technology and threat drivers
- Databases – Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL; Cloud Platforms – GCP – Bigquery; AWS – RDS; Endpoints – Windows, MAC, Linux; eMail – O365
- Thorough knowledge of data classification implementation, SOC operations (alert triage portion), and incident response process
Experienced in system architecture, design, engineering and deploying data security applications over on-premises and public cloud – Google & AWS
Good understanding of 2 or more Data Protection capabilities such as Database Activity Monitoring (IBM etc), Data Access Governance (SailPoint, Stealthbits, Varonis etc.), Data Classification (Boldon James, Microsoft Information Protection, TITUS etc.), Information Rights Management (Microsoft Information Protection, Seclore, Vera etc.); Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB – Bitglass, McAfee, etc..)
- Developing Data Protection strategy and roadmap, operating model, policies/standards, and tool design and process documents
- Demonstrating proven problem-solving skills with an emphasis on tool development/implementation
- Contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and the successful completion of engagement work streams
- Demonstrated documentation and presentation skills
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Security+ preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or work equivalent.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs