Aerotek HVAC Technician in Elkhart, Indiana
Aerotek is looking for a HVAC Service Technician. This technician will be responsible for installing, repairing, and servicing HVAC Units. The work will be performed individually, or with a journeyman. A typical day will be diagnosing and servicing a variety of equipment within a range of the shop.
Mostly will be working on servicing commercial projects with few new builds. Will be responsible for a 60 mile radius of the shop in Elkhart.
· Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
· Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
· Perform routine preventative maintenance
· Respond to service calls or emergency maintenance requests
· Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
· Clean refrigeration systems
· Provide customers with a high degree of professionalism, integrity, and honesty
· Communicate & collaborate effectively with co-workers
· Work company tech "24 hour on-call rotation" with other employees – expectation to answer and respond to all calls accordingly
· Maintain organization of inventory in company vehicle
· Meet and maintain employment eligibility requirements such as drug free, valid driver's license, clean driving record
construction, blueprint, mechanical, preventive maintenance, hvac, HVAC Technician, installation, Troubleshooting, Service, refrigerant, refrigeration license, Installation technician, installer, Install, Repair, Retro Installation
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
2-5+ years experience
Lead install experience
Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields, ability to learn and grow in the field
Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
Ability to handle physical workload
Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Must have Current EPA License
Must have current & Valid driver's license
Would Be Nice:
+Geo Thermal experience
+Experience with Mini Splits
DISQUAL: There is no smoking while on customers property or in the vans that they drive.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs